Many businesses and parks have slowly started re-opening across Arizona, but you may be wondering if it’s really safe to go out yet.
While it may be tempting to fall into our old social habits, it’s important to remember that it’s still not yet safe to return to our normal, pre-COVID routines. As a community, we all need to continue practicing social distancing and taking extra caution to keep ourselves and others safe and healthy – especially now that more people will be out in public.
Any time you choose to leave the house, keep yourself and others safe by maintaining social distancing and hygiene guidelines.
If you or a member of your household are immunocompromised or over the age of 65, take extra caution when deciding whether or not to go out, as COVID-19 is still spreading.
If you choose to go to a restaurant or non-essential business, we recommend taking the following precautions:
- Continue wearing your face mask
- Limit the number of people going out with you
- Maintain social distancing – stay at least 6 feet away from others at all times
- Don’t leave the house if you’re not feeling well
- Don’t gather in groups of more than 10
- Continue limiting your exposure to people outside of your household